EBCoin (CURRENCY:EBC) traded up 18.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. During the last seven days, EBCoin has traded 43.8% lower against the dollar. EBCoin has a total market capitalization of $459,279.00 and approximately $527.00 worth of EBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EBCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, IDEX and BitMart.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012438 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.50 or 0.00228893 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.01 or 0.01101466 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00030637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00087879 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
EBCoin was first traded on January 16th, 2018. EBCoin’s total supply is 10,295,055,166 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,585,368,086 tokens. EBCoin’s official Twitter account is @EBCoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EBCoin is /r/EBCoinglobal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EBCoin is ebcoin.io.
Buying and Selling EBCoin
EBCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinBene and BitMart. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EBCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.