Fiii (CURRENCY:FIII) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. Fiii has a total market capitalization of $306,785.00 and approximately $3,566.00 worth of Fiii was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Fiii coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including DigiFinex and CoinEgg. Over the last seven days, Fiii has traded 9.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003699 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.72 or 0.00230783 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $89.71 or 0.01106034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00030326 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00088660 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Fiii’s launch date was September 12th, 2018. Fiii’s total supply is 2,445,238,542 coins and its circulating supply is 482,404,699 coins. The official website for Fiii is fiii.io. Fiii’s official Twitter account is @FiiiLab and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fiii’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buying and Selling Fiii
Fiii can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fiii directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fiii should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fiii using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fiii Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fiii and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.