Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. Function X has a total market capitalization of $11.57 million and $1.61 million worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Function X token can currently be bought for approximately $0.1000 or 0.00001234 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Function X has traded 14.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00036337 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.21 or 0.00088966 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00117158 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001352 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,143.77 or 1.00441570 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003684 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000377 BTC.
About Function X
FX is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 4th, 2016. Function X’s total supply is 378,604,525 tokens and its circulating supply is 115,670,537 tokens. Function X’s official message board is medium.com/functionx. Function X’s official website is functionx.io. Function X’s official Twitter account is @Fcoin2.
Buying and Selling Function X
Function X can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Function X should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Function X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.