GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 18.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for about $0.0299 or 0.00000370 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. GoByte has a total market cap of $108,925.00 and approximately $7,668.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GoByte has traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00001026 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
GBX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 16th, 2017. GoByte’s total supply is 4,466,723 coins and its circulating supply is 3,641,736 coins. GoByte’s official website is gobyte.network. The Reddit community for GoByte is /r/gobyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoByte’s official Twitter account is @gobytenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.