Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 17th. During the last week, Hashgard has traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar. Hashgard has a market cap of $1.75 million and $149,619.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hashgard token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX and Hotbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012411 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.64 or 0.00230410 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.39 or 0.01105274 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00030453 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00088335 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Hashgard’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 56,583,225,615 tokens. The Reddit community for Hashgard is /r/Hashgard/. The official website for Hashgard is www.hashgard.io. Hashgard’s official message board is medium.com/@hashgard. Hashgard’s official Twitter account is @Hashgard_off and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Buying and Selling Hashgard
Hashgard can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hashgard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.