LikeCoin (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 17th. LikeCoin has a market capitalization of $1.31 million and approximately $503.00 worth of LikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, LikeCoin has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar. One LikeCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00042843 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007374 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $483.06 or 0.05959829 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00001148 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00043794 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
LIKE is a token. Its launch date was February 8th, 2018. LikeCoin’s total supply is 812,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 473,578,765 tokens. The official message board for LikeCoin is medium.com/likecoin. LikeCoin’s official Twitter account is @likecoin_fdn and its Facebook page is accessible here. LikeCoin’s official website is like.co.
Buying and Selling LikeCoin
LikeCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LikeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LikeCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LikeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.