Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. One Matchpool token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui and Gatecoin. In the last seven days, Matchpool has traded up 38.4% against the dollar. Matchpool has a market capitalization of $309,434.00 and $3,966.00 worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012398 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.69 or 0.00230480 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.94 or 0.01096903 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00030052 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.17 or 0.00088380 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Matchpool launched on January 14th, 2017. Matchpool’s total supply is 98,855,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,000,000 tokens. Matchpool’s official Twitter account is @matchpool and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Matchpool is matchpool.co. Matchpool’s official message board is community.matchpool.com. The Reddit community for Matchpool is /r/Matchpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Matchpool Token Trading
Matchpool can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Gatecoin, Liqui, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Matchpool should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Matchpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.