Mero Currency (CURRENCY:MRO) traded up 12.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 17th. One Mero Currency token can now be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Altilly, VinDAX and Coinlim. Over the last seven days, Mero Currency has traded down 81.7% against the U.S. dollar. Mero Currency has a total market capitalization of $10,561.00 and approximately $223.00 worth of Mero Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003706 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.67 or 0.00230337 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $89.07 or 0.01098988 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00030544 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.17 or 0.00088452 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Mero Currency
Mero Currency’s total supply is 20,928,289 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,572,990 tokens. Mero Currency’s official Twitter account is @merocurrency. The official website for Mero Currency is www.merocurrency.com.
Mero Currency Token Trading
Mero Currency can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim, Altilly, DDEX, Mercatox and VinDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mero Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mero Currency should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mero Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mero Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mero Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.