Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded up 6.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 17th. Metronome has a total market cap of $5.90 million and approximately $473,155.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metronome coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.61 or 0.00007582 BTC on popular exchanges including $10.39, $33.94, $5.60 and $51.55. Over the last seven days, Metronome has traded 8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012411 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.64 or 0.00230410 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.39 or 0.01105274 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00030453 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00088335 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Metronome was first traded on July 24th, 2017. Metronome’s total supply is 11,379,708 coins and its circulating supply is 9,617,584 coins. The official website for Metronome is www.metronome.io. Metronome’s official message board is medium.com/@MetronomeToken. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Metronome
Metronome can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $10.39, $32.15, $24.43, $33.94, $50.98, $13.77, $20.33, $7.50, $51.55, $5.60 and $24.68. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.