Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. Pirl has a total market capitalization of $517,357.00 and approximately $6,249.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Pirl has traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Pirl coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0092 or 0.00000113 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia and Sistemkoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00001026 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl (PIRL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 56,080,251 coins. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial. Pirl’s official website is pirl.io.
Pirl Coin Trading
Pirl can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirl should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.