Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. One Polis coin can now be purchased for $0.61 or 0.00007573 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange, STEX and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, Polis has traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar. Polis has a total market capitalization of $5.15 million and $11,757.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 101.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 19.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Polis Coin Profile
POLIS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 8,369,840 coins and its circulating supply is 8,369,855 coins. Polis’ official message board is forum.polispay.org. Polis’ official website is polispay.org. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Polis
Polis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, SouthXchange and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.