Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. Primas has a market capitalization of $3.66 million and approximately $51,696.00 worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Primas has traded 20.9% lower against the dollar. One Primas token can currently be bought for $0.0694 or 0.00000859 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, BCEX, LBank and OKEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012438 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.50 or 0.00228893 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.01 or 0.01101466 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00030637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00087879 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Primas launched on August 26th, 2017. Primas’ total supply is 101,342,466 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,692,565 tokens. Primas’ official Twitter account is @PrimasOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Primas’ official website is primas.io. The Reddit community for Primas is /r/Primas.
Primas Token Trading
Primas can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, OKEx, BCEX and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Primas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.