Headlines about Bombardier (TSE:C) have been trending neutral on Friday, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than six thousand blog and news sources. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Bombardier earned a media sentiment score of 0.43 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news headlines about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Bombardier’s score:
- Airbus seeing ‘momentum’ on A220 (skiesmag.com)
- Swiss Grounds 29 Bombardier Jets After Three Engine Incidents (aviationpros.com)
- Many years of trouble with the A220 engines (aerotelegraph.com)
- Bombardier (TSE:C) Receiving Neutral News Coverage, InfoTrie Reports (americanbankingnews.com)
- Air Austral Orders Three Airbus A220-300 Aircraft (asiatraveltips.com)
Featured Story: Why is the price target of stocks important?
Receive News & Ratings for Bombardier Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bombardier and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.