MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. In the last week, MedicCoin has traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar. One MedicCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and Graviex. MedicCoin has a market cap of $24,167.00 and approximately $406.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016956 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
MedicCoin Coin Profile
MedicCoin (CRYPTO:MEDIC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 14th, 2018. MedicCoin’s total supply is 298,349,835 coins and its circulating supply is 298,349,398 coins. The official message board for MedicCoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/MEDIC. MedicCoin’s official Twitter account is @mediccoin. The official website for MedicCoin is mediccoin.com.
Buying and Selling MedicCoin
MedicCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MedicCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MedicCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.