PlayGame (CURRENCY:PXG) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. One PlayGame token can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinTiger and HitBTC. PlayGame has a total market cap of $314,148.00 and approximately $3,901.00 worth of PlayGame was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, PlayGame has traded down 14.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003558 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012193 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00220858 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $94.77 or 0.01150321 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00030111 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.35 or 0.00089175 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
PlayGame Token Profile
PlayGame’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 900,124,514 tokens. The official message board for PlayGame is medium.com/playgame-pxg. The official website for PlayGame is its.playgame.com. PlayGame’s official Twitter account is @playgame_pxg.
Buying and Selling PlayGame
PlayGame can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinTiger and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlayGame should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PlayGame using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlayGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.