savedroid (CURRENCY:SVD) traded up 27.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. One savedroid token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, Cobinhood and Tidex. During the last seven days, savedroid has traded 27% higher against the U.S. dollar. savedroid has a total market cap of $682,538.00 and $19.00 worth of savedroid was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00041713 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007569 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $494.84 or 0.06021929 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00001046 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00042448 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
savedroid is a token. It launched on December 13th, 2017. savedroid’s total supply is 6,997,578,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,688,339,238 tokens. savedroid’s official website is ico.savedroid.com. savedroid’s official Twitter account is @savedroid and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for savedroid is /r/savedroid_ico and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. savedroid’s official message board is medium.com/@ico_8796.
Buying and Selling savedroid
savedroid can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex, Cobinhood, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as savedroid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire savedroid should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy savedroid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for savedroid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for savedroid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.