BitCoen (CURRENCY:BEN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 20th. BitCoen has a market capitalization of $27,852.00 and $499.00 worth of BitCoen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitCoen coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0040 or 0.00000048 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip and Sistemkoin. During the last week, BitCoen has traded 10.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $179.53 or 0.02179914 BTC.
- Litecoin Cash (LCC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002895 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000600 BTC.
BitCoen (BEN) is a Limited Confidence Proof-of-Activity coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 23rd, 2017. BitCoen’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 coins. The official website for BitCoen is bitcoen.io. BitCoen’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoen. BitCoen’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoen.
Buying and Selling BitCoen
BitCoen can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin and BitFlip. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitCoen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.