ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 9th. ALIS has a market capitalization of $1.19 million and $103.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ALIS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0302 or 0.00000342 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, IDEX, CoinExchange and YoBit. Over the last seven days, ALIS has traded 29.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011395 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.92 or 0.00225748 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $130.71 or 0.01480970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00031809 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00121084 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ALIS was first traded on August 19th, 2017. ALIS’s total supply is 75,200,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,390,848 tokens. The Reddit community for ALIS is /r/alis and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ALIS’s official website is alismedia.jp. ALIS’s official Twitter account is @ALIS_media and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ALIS Token Trading
ALIS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALIS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.