Bethereum (CURRENCY:BETHER) traded 28.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 9th. One Bethereum token can currently be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bethereum has a market cap of $353,900.00 and $17,209.00 worth of Bethereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bethereum has traded 13.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003168 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011410 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.88 or 0.00225526 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $130.07 or 0.01475710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00031910 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00120764 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bethereum Token Profile
Bethereum’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 506,754,386 tokens. Bethereum’s official Twitter account is @bethereumteam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bethereum’s official website is www.bethereum.com. Bethereum’s official message board is medium.com/bethereum. The Reddit community for Bethereum is /r/bethereum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bethereum
Bethereum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bethereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bethereum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bethereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bethereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bethereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.