GoldFund (CURRENCY:GFUN) traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. One GoldFund token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Dcoin, Coinhub and P2PB2B. In the last seven days, GoldFund has traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. GoldFund has a market capitalization of $158,681.00 and approximately $1,444.00 worth of GoldFund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004965 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Coinchase Token (CCH) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- EveriToken (EVT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000254 BTC.
GoldFund Token Profile
GoldFund (GFUN) is a token. GoldFund’s total supply is 9,998,657,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 164,399,993 tokens. GoldFund’s official website is www.goldfund.io. GoldFund’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GoldFund
GoldFund can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Dcoin, P2PB2B and Coinhub. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldFund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldFund should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldFund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldFund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldFund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.