Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 9th. During the last seven days, Gulden has traded 6.1% lower against the dollar. Gulden has a total market capitalization of $3.75 million and approximately $10,577.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gulden coin can currently be bought for about $0.0075 or 0.00000085 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu and Nocks.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.93 or 0.00702552 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011099 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001368 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011732 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001199 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000292 BTC.
Gulden (CRYPTO:NLG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 499,372,877 coins. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gulden’s official website is gulden.com.
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Nocks and GuldenTrader. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.