High Voltage (CURRENCY:HVCO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 9th. During the last week, High Voltage has traded down 0.9% against the dollar. One High Voltage coin can currently be bought for about $0.0066 or 0.00000075 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. High Voltage has a market cap of $9,890.00 and $13.00 worth of High Voltage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
High Voltage Coin Profile
HVCO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 29th, 2016. High Voltage’s total supply is 1,694,171 coins and its circulating supply is 1,494,171 coins. High Voltage’s official Twitter account is @hvocoin. The official website for High Voltage is www.highvoltagecoin.tech.
High Voltage Coin Trading
High Voltage can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as High Voltage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade High Voltage should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase High Voltage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for High Voltage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for High Voltage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.