Adshares (CURRENCY:ADS) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. In the last seven days, Adshares has traded 21.1% higher against the US dollar. Adshares has a market cap of $1.59 million and $6,291.00 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Adshares token can currently be bought for $0.0456 or 0.00000504 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003118 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011076 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.52 or 0.00226755 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.02 or 0.01491699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000860 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00030958 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00122347 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Adshares Token Profile
Adshares’ launch date was July 7th, 2017. Adshares’ total supply is 38,758,206 tokens and its circulating supply is 34,851,569 tokens. Adshares’ official Twitter account is @adsharesNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Adshares is /r/adshares and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Adshares’ official website is adshares.net.
Buying and Selling Adshares
Adshares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adshares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Adshares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.