Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 8.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. In the last week, Apex has traded down 11.1% against the U.S. dollar. Apex has a total market cap of $1.88 million and approximately $76,135.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Apex token can now be bought for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC on major exchanges including Switcheo Network, LBank, Bit-Z and Bitbns.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00013679 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003583 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006177 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
CPX uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 29th, 2018. Apex’s total supply is 676,989,090 tokens and its circulating supply is 470,792,327 tokens. Apex’s official Twitter account is @apexnetworkCPX. The Reddit community for Apex is /r/APEXtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Apex is apex.chinapex.com.
Apex Token Trading
Apex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, LBank, Bitbns and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.