ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 15.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. ArtByte has a market cap of $2,158.00 and $9.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ArtByte coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, ArtByte has traded 93.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.02 or 0.00704684 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010926 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001338 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00012868 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001175 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000308 BTC.
ArtByte Coin Profile
ArtByte (ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ArtByte’s official website is www.artbyte.me. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.