Azart (CURRENCY:AZART) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Azart coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. Azart has a market capitalization of $376.00 and $1.00 worth of Azart was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Azart has traded 2.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014430 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Azart Coin Profile
Azart (CRYPTO:AZART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 19th, 2018. Azart’s total supply is 4,146,379 coins. Azart’s official website is azartpay.com. Azart’s official Twitter account is @AzartPay.
Buying and Selling Azart
Azart can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azart directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Azart should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Azart using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Azart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.