Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Blocknet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.96 or 0.00010582 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Blocknet has a total market capitalization of $6.02 million and $103,116.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Blocknet has traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000072 BTC.
Blocknet Coin Profile
Blocknet is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on October 20th, 2014. Blocknet’s total supply is 6,278,459 coins. The official website for Blocknet is blocknet.co. The Reddit community for Blocknet is /r/theblocknet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blocknet’s official Twitter account is @The_Blocknet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Blocknet Coin Trading
Blocknet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocknet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocknet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blocknet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.