BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. BTC Lite has a total market cap of $35,748.00 and $215.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BTC Lite token can now be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and STEX. During the last week, BTC Lite has traded 177% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043001 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $678.92 or 0.07468927 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002514 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001003 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015406 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000067 BTC.
BTC Lite Profile
BTC Lite is a token. Its genesis date was November 27th, 2017. BTC Lite’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,700,000 tokens. The Reddit community for BTC Lite is /r/BTClite and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BTC Lite’s official website is btclite.org. The official message board for BTC Lite is medium.com/@btclite. BTC Lite’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BTC Lite
BTC Lite can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BTC Lite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BTC Lite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BTC Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTC Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.