Claymore (CURRENCY:CLM) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. In the last seven days, Claymore has traded up 3.1% against the US dollar. One Claymore token can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, VinDAX and DDEX. Claymore has a total market capitalization of $1,628.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Claymore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011301 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.35 or 0.00228412 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $135.33 or 0.01518626 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000873 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00031567 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00123312 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Claymore Token Profile
Claymore’s total supply is 74,622,287 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,513,196 tokens. The official website for Claymore is claymoretoken.com. Claymore’s official Twitter account is @claymoretoken. The official message board for Claymore is medium.com/@claymoretoken.
Buying and Selling Claymore
Claymore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, VinDAX and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Claymore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Claymore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Claymore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Claymore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Claymore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.