DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. One DubaiCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0983 or 0.00001111 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $419,271.00 and $492.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded down 17.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00024300 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008746 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008941 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005293 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011111 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010725 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000129 BTC.
DubaiCoin Coin Profile
DubaiCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. DubaiCoin’s total supply is 4,263,172 coins. DubaiCoin’s official website is www.arabianchain.org. The Reddit community for DubaiCoin is /r/ArabianChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DubaiCoin’s official Twitter account is @DubaiCoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.