Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded 5.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Einsteinium coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0482 or 0.00000531 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex and Upbit. Einsteinium has a total market cap of $10.56 million and $386,733.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.24 or 0.00708166 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010909 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012433 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001191 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000298 BTC.
Einsteinium is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 219,008,650 coins. Einsteinium’s official website is www.emc2.foundation. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Einsteinium’s official message board is emc2slack.herokuapp.com.
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.