Elcoin (CURRENCY:EL) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Elcoin has a market cap of $86,359.00 and approximately $190.00 worth of Elcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Elcoin has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar. One Elcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0077 or 0.00000085 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Elcoin’s total supply is 20,935,289 coins and its circulating supply is 11,208,967 coins. Elcoin’s official Twitter account is @7elephantru and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Elcoin is elcoin.space.
Buying and Selling Elcoin
Elcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.