FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last seven days, FansTime has traded down 8.6% against the dollar. One FansTime token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, Bit-Z, CoinMex and Gate.io. FansTime has a total market cap of $1.23 million and $48,876.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011057 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.64 or 0.00227474 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.08 or 0.01499443 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030487 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122172 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FansTime’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,850,000,000 tokens. FansTime’s official Twitter account is @FansTime_FTI and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FansTime is fanstime.org.
FansTime Token Trading
FansTime can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex, HADAX, FCoin, Gate.io, Bit-Z and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FansTime should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FansTime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.