Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. One Function X token can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001278 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Function X has traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar. Function X has a market cap of $14.36 million and approximately $19.71 million worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00047171 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00089601 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00075470 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,847.80 or 1.00044097 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001598 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001611 BTC.
Function X Profile
Function X (FX) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 4th, 2016. Function X’s total supply is 378,604,525 tokens and its circulating supply is 127,280,956 tokens. The official message board for Function X is medium.com/functionx. Function X’s official Twitter account is @Fcoin2. Function X’s official website is functionx.io.
Function X Token Trading
Function X can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Function X should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Function X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.