Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded up 18.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Helium coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0310 or 0.00000342 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Crex24. Over the last week, Helium has traded 17.9% higher against the dollar. Helium has a market capitalization of $359,788.00 and $78.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009429 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011080 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002496 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001754 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000064 BTC.
Helium (CRYPTO:HLM) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 11,939,694 coins and its circulating supply is 11,591,314 coins. Helium’s official website is heliumchain.org. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Helium Coin Trading
Helium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Helium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Helium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.