Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. Litecoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $8.82 million and approximately $50,287.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded down 20.7% against the US dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be bought for $0.0136 or 0.00000150 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Braziliex, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and SouthXchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $266.59 or 0.02934399 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003796 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash is a coin. It launched on February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 650,085,957 coins. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. The official website for Litecoin Cash is litecoinca.sh.
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Mercatox, CryptoBridge, Exrates, SouthXchange, YoBit, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Braziliex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.