Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 10th. One Mithril token can currently be purchased for $0.0125 or 0.00000140 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, LBank, HitBTC and CoinExchange. Mithril has a total market capitalization of $8.57 million and approximately $538,634.00 worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Mithril has traded down 4.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009482 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00010967 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002490 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000535 BTC.
MITH uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 12th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 688,279,402 tokens. Mithril’s official website is mith.io. The official message board for Mithril is medium.com/mithriltoken. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, FCoin, DigiFinex, BitForex, OKEx, ZB.COM, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Ethfinex, Bithumb and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.