Safe Haven (CURRENCY:SHA) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. In the last week, Safe Haven has traded up 5.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Safe Haven token can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN and OceanEx. Safe Haven has a total market capitalization of $1.37 million and approximately $91,296.00 worth of Safe Haven was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $266.59 or 0.02934399 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded down 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Safe Haven Token Profile
Safe Haven is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 12th, 2014. Safe Haven’s total supply is 8,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,005,855,396 tokens. The official message board for Safe Haven is t.me/safehavenio_ann. Safe Haven’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Safe Haven
Safe Haven can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OceanEx and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Haven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Safe Haven should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Safe Haven using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Haven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Haven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.