VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. In the last week, VeriCoin has traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar. VeriCoin has a market capitalization of $983,978.00 and $8,091.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0305 or 0.00000343 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Livecoin, CoinEgg and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00046086 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00089778 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001270 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.18 or 0.00080701 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,826.71 or 0.99626560 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000349 BTC.
VeriCoin (CRYPTO:VRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 32,235,724 coins. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex, Upbit, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.