Argus (CURRENCY:ARGUS) traded up 11.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 11th. Argus has a total market capitalization of $502.00 and $28.00 worth of Argus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Argus coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Argus has traded up 19.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00049283 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00088696 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001262 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00077912 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,749.37 or 0.99925108 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001577 BTC.
Argus (ARGUS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 25th, 2017. Argus’ total supply is 5,194,373 coins and its circulating supply is 1,148,324 coins. Argus’ official website is www.argusnetwork.co. Argus’ official Twitter account is @Argus_coin.
Buying and Selling Argus
Argus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Argus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.