BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 11th. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for $0.0056 or 0.00000064 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. BitBay has a total market cap of $5.68 million and $320.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BitBay has traded down 29.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00024244 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005318 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 7th, 2014. BitBay’s total supply is 1,012,146,906 coins. BitBay’s official Twitter account is @BitBayMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitBay is /r/BitBay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BitBay is bitbay.market.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.