Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 11th. During the last week, Blakecoin has traded 12.3% lower against the dollar. Blakecoin has a market capitalization of $27,483.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,787.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $186.40 or 0.02122187 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $287.79 or 0.03276561 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.18 or 0.00707980 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.43 or 0.00710832 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011106 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00056128 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36.98 or 0.00420995 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011462 BTC.
BLC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 24,037,139 coins. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.