Bottos (CURRENCY:BTO) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 11th. During the last seven days, Bottos has traded down 3.5% against the US dollar. Bottos has a market capitalization of $3.09 million and $529,651.00 worth of Bottos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bottos token can currently be purchased for about $0.0057 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, CoinEgg, IDEX and LBank.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00043550 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $646.46 or 0.07373453 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002723 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00015545 BTC.
Bottos is a token. It launched on November 7th, 2017. Bottos’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 546,000,153 tokens. Bottos’ official Twitter account is @bottos_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bottos’ official message board is medium.com/bottos. The official website for Bottos is www.bottos.org.
Buying and Selling Bottos
Bottos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, BigONE, LBank, Bit-Z, Bibox, CoinEgg, IDEX and OTCBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bottos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bottos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bottos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bottos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bottos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.