Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded down 3.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 11th. One Contents Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Bilaxy and Upbit. In the last week, Contents Protocol has traded down 8.3% against the US dollar. Contents Protocol has a total market cap of $6.24 million and $453,498.00 worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00043651 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $643.35 or 0.07352519 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002714 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00001023 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00015528 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000121 BTC.
Contents Protocol Token Profile
CPT is a token. Its launch date was January 19th, 2018. Contents Protocol’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,043,505,047 tokens. The official message board for Contents Protocol is medium.com/contents-protocol. The official website for Contents Protocol is contentsprotocol.io. Contents Protocol’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur.
Contents Protocol Token Trading
Contents Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Contents Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Contents Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.