DATA (CURRENCY:DTA) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 11th. One DATA token can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, UEX, DDEX and Bibox. DATA has a total market cap of $3.58 million and $88,745.00 worth of DATA was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, DATA has traded down 14.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011459 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.17 or 0.00230521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.43 or 0.01502017 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00031361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.14 or 0.00127366 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
DATA launched on January 11th, 2018. DATA’s total supply is 11,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,774,993,344 tokens. DATA’s official website is data.eco. DATA’s official Twitter account is @Blockchain_Data and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for DATA is medium.com/@Blockchain_Data.
DATA Token Trading
DATA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, UEX, DDEX, Ethfinex, Huobi, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DATA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DATA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.