Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 11th. One Envion token can currently be bought for $0.19 or 0.00002128 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Token Store. Over the last seven days, Envion has traded up 4.5% against the dollar. Envion has a total market capitalization of $22.18 million and $11,320.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011479 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.16 or 0.00230697 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.23 or 0.01501381 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000907 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00031349 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.16 or 0.00127679 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Envion Token Profile
Envion’s genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,204,516 tokens. The official website for Envion is www.envion.org. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Envion
Envion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Envion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Envion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Envion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.