Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 11th. One Ether Zero coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0248 or 0.00000284 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, DigiFinex, EXX and Hotbit. Ether Zero has a market capitalization of $4.12 million and approximately $191,036.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ether Zero has traded down 11.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $186.28 or 0.02123436 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00056036 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
About Ether Zero
Ether Zero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 208,052,427 coins and its circulating supply is 166,023,015 coins. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official website is etherzero.org.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, EXX, Cryptopia and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.