Game.com (CURRENCY:GTC) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 11th. Over the last week, Game.com has traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar. One Game.com token can now be bought for $0.0042 or 0.00000048 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, BitForex, Gate.io and HADAX. Game.com has a total market capitalization of $3.23 million and approximately $1.03 million worth of Game.com was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00043669 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $653.85 or 0.07454051 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002698 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001019 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00015505 BTC.
Game.com Token Profile
Game.com is a token. It was first traded on October 11th, 2017. Game.com’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,444,190 tokens. The official message board for Game.com is medium.com/@Game.com. Game.com’s official Twitter account is @gelert. The official website for Game.com is game.com.
Game.com Token Trading
Game.com can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Gate.io, HADAX and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Game.com directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Game.com should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Game.com using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Game.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Game.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.