GINcoin (CURRENCY:GIN) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 11th. During the last seven days, GINcoin has traded 18.8% lower against the dollar. One GINcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0091 or 0.00000103 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. GINcoin has a market capitalization of $68,025.00 and $1,563.00 worth of GINcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,770.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $186.38 or 0.02126779 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $289.46 or 0.03303089 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $62.48 or 0.00712963 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $62.14 or 0.00709077 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011065 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00056321 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $37.02 or 0.00422413 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011450 BTC.
GINcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2Z hashing algorithm. It launched on February 22nd, 2018. GINcoin’s total supply is 7,502,694 coins and its circulating supply is 7,502,684 coins. The official website for GINcoin is gincoin.io. GINcoin’s official Twitter account is @gincoin_crypto.
Buying and Selling GINcoin
GINcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GINcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GINcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GINcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GINcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GINcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.