Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 11th. In the last seven days, Jetcoin has traded 32.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Jetcoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0104 or 0.00000118 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, CoinExchange and Mercatox. Jetcoin has a market cap of $76,594.00 and approximately $26,052.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003129 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011437 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.30 or 0.00231152 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.11 or 0.01515546 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00000885 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00031542 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.25 or 0.00128048 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Jetcoin’s launch date was April 3rd, 2015. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,388,005 tokens. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. Jetcoin’s official website is jetcoin.io. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Jetcoin Token Trading
Jetcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jetcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.